For academic year 2012-13,
the College of Technology Management will strive to achieve
the following goals and Objectives.
- 1. Introduce news skills set not offered by the College and keep abreast with new technologies through a one-run implementation of skills training and technology updates;
- 2. Adopt an effective scheme for enhancement of basic and common competence and values internalization of students to meet the expectation of industry on holistic development of updates;
- 3. Affirm institutional linkage to widen the network of industry partners;
- 4. Enhance popularity of banner program through promotional campaigns; domestic and nationwide and prop up the technical advancement and research capability of faculty;
- 5. Provide overarching influence on communities through a relevant extension program.
College of Technology Management Instructors
- Dinarao, Paul G.
- Pons, Eugene M.
- Ganaden, Cristituto P.
- Bautista Gilbert F.
- Borre, Ria B.
- Pichay, Norman P.
- Lilapin, Edwin L.
- Montealegre, Dennis T.